ALISEI Life Science Cluster works to develop the entire life science supply chain in Italy, in particular to:
- Develop the potentials of public and private research, of manufacturing, and of services in Italy to increase competitiveness at European and international level.
- Enhance the results of research studies depending also on the extent to which they can be transferred to businesses, favour the transition from a research idea to a business idea, promote talent attraction and the mobility of human resources.
- Make Italy’s innovation system more attractive at national and international level, support policy-makers in the identification of priority investment for industrial research, identify strategic technological trajectories and make it easier for businesses to have access to dedicated financing, bringing international Venture Capital investors closer to the Italian industry.
- Mobilize the manufacturing and service sectors as well as the research and education sectors to set up an extensive and inclusive partnership that takes into consideration local characteristics/specializations/inclinations aimed at building (or strengthening) extensive cooperation among different areas.
- Communicate and disseminate the results of research and of private and public actions to stakeholders and the general public.
ALISEI has also launched some specific projects.