Meet in Italy for Life Sciences 2019
Trieste – 16-18 October 2019
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences is Italy’s top event for matchmaking and discussion of topical issues in the life science sector. Over the years, Meet in Italy for Life Sciences has attracted significant national and international participation, becoming a must-attend event for a broad range of stakeholders in the life science industry and bringing together leading players in research, companies, institutions and the financial community.
Who should attend
- Industry: Businesses and start-ups working in the life science field find the event an important opportunity for exchange, meetings and networking with peers and key stakeholders.
- Public research: The world of research comes to get a chance to engage with the market and calibrate research activities to the specific needs of the industrial sector
- Investors: Domestic and international investors are fundamental for a medium-long term vision and the growth of the sector.
- Public Institutions: During the event, institutions find the ideal place to fully understand the value and potential of the life sciences sector and build policies that can increase the competitiveness of Italian companies in a complex and competitive international market.
- Media: The event provides the media with an invaluable update on what’s happening in the industry and provides an understanding of how the current situation is likely to evolve through future trends. It’s a unique opportunity to meet important players and a variety of stakeholders in the life sciences sector at a national and international level.